Please read the ranch rules. Any violation of the ranch rules or Texas State laws will result in forfeiture of hunting privileges and all fees paid. You will be asked to leave the ranch.
- Arrival time is 1:00 p.m. on the initial day and departure time is at 12:00 p.m. on your last day (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Hunters and guest must sign “Release of Liability Forms” and pay balance on hunting package fees upon arrival. Kill Fees if applicable, shall be paid upon harvesting of animals. We accept cash, money orders, cashiers check and credit cards (a convenience fee of 5% will be assessed for all credit card/debit card payments). No personal checks accepted at the ranch.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in hunting areas.
- No smoking inside our facilities or hunting area.
- Please help us keep our ranch beautiful, place all trash in containers.
- No pets allowed.
- No hunting boots allowed in the lodge.
- No brush clearing of any kind without consent from Mgmt.
- No artifacts, sheds shall be removed from the ranch.
- Hunters/guest shall provide their own safety harnesses and lanyards.
- Hunters/guest assume all responsibility for their own safety included stand inspection, climbing in and out of hunting stands.
- No stalking or roaming the ranch unless accompanied by your hunting guide. Please remain in your hunting blind.
Dangerous conditions, risks and hazards do exist on the ranch, included but not limited to; poisonous snakes, insects, spiders, blinds, tree stands (whether or not errected by Lessor), wild animals, rough, hazardous driving and walking conditions.
- May shoot only the animals that you paid to hunt.
- Maximum of (3) arrows allowed in quiver or on your person per hunt.
- Arrows will be dated & initialed by each hunter.
- Please report all shots whether hit or miss. A missing arrow or wounded and lost animal is considered a kill.
- Please do not shoot any female animal with babies.
- No animals in velvet shall be harvested.
- No hunting within 100 yards of perimeter fence, camp area or feeder.
- No hunting from vehicles.
- No stalking or roaming the ranch unless accompanied by your Hunting Guide.
- No night hunting unless approved & accompanied by your Guide.
- No personal vehicles allowed in hunting area.
- Any animals harvested outside of your hunt package will require replacement fees. Please familiarize yourself with these fees.
- May shoot predators (coyotes, bobcats, raccoons, possums).
- Ranch headquarters has a walk-in cooler and chest freezer for hunters use.
- Guide gratuities are not included. We recommend 10%-15% of your hunting fee.
- Valid Texas hunting license required.
- Please leave ranch clean and neat upon departure. If not, the lead organizer of your hunting group will be invoiced a $150.00 cleaning fee.
Items to Bring:
- Valid Texas hunting license.
- Sleeping bag, blankets & pillow.
- Cleaning/skinning knives.
- Personal items i.e. soap, shampoo, towel etc.
- Lanyard & safety harness.
- Rain gear.
- Paper plates, plastic ware, paper towels, tin foil. The Ranch kitchen is for the hunters and guest to use. We have refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, pots/pans, cooking utensils. You may use any dishes that are in the kitchen we just ask that you wash them when finished.
- Charcoal/charcoal light fluid if you plan on cooking outdoors. We have BBQ pits for your use.
- Bring your own food/drinks, unless you choose to have the meals included in your package.
- Ice chest and/or packaging supplies to transport your game.
- Camp shoes, no hunting boots are allowed in the Lodge.
- Feed attractants to enhance your hunting area.
- Ranch does have a walk-in cooler, chest freezer and cleaning area for your use.
- Bow targets are on site for Hunters use.
- D’Hanis is 8 miles from the Ranch, there are a few restaurants and a grocery store/meat market. Hondo is 15 miles from the Ranch and has an HEB, Walmart and several restaurants.
- Corn is provided by the ranch and a corn route will be run for each hunting stand.
- Firewood is available for your use in the fireplaces.